In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Platform and App, we collect certain information from users.
You understand and agree that we may disclose the information provided to us through the Platform and/or App to third parties, including, but not limited to, healthcare organizations and healthcare providers in order to provide services to you and healthcare organizations and providers. You hereby warrant that you consent and authorize such disclosure of any and all Personal Information, or that you have obtained consent from your clients, including, to the extent such information exists, HIV/AIDs infection information, genetic information, sexually transmitted disease information, mental/behavioral health, and/or substance use disorder treatment information.
Information We Collect
In operating our Platform and App, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal Information, which as noted above, may include information that identifies you or your clients as a patient of a health care provider. We will only use or disclose PHI as permitted or required under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms in our Platform or in our App, such as name and e-mail address where you register an account with us.
- Information that you provide directly to us by creating an account such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, geolocation information, unique device ID, provider number and any other information as necessary for the Platform and App.
- Information that you provide directly to us to verify your identity, address and telephone number.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
By submitting a telephone number to bosWell you agree that a representative of bosWell can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR REGISTRATION OR SIGN-IN INFORMATION WITH ANYONE.
A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. They help us and our affiliates to improve our Platform and App. They present the content from our Platform and App in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All computers and devices have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Platform and/or App.
We do not track our users across time or across websites.
We do use flash cookies in our Platform. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash. If you want to disable these flash cookies, you’ll need to open up the Adobe Settings Manager, accessible either by right-clicking flash content and clicking “Global Settings,” or by navigating directly to your storage settings through the Flash Website. There you can clear some or all of your flash cookies manually through the Website Storage panel, or even turn off Flash Storage completely. However, please remember this could prevent some parts of our Platform from working properly.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and/or products;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Platform and App;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Platform and App traffic and usage patterns;
- To analyze trends; and
- To personalize your experience.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Platform and in our App.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Platform or App, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Platform and App are designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Platform and/or App, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our Platform or in our App. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Platform or App. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
Our Contact Information
c/o Social Enterprise Greenhouse
10 Davol Square Unit 100
Providence, RI 02903
P: (401) 216-7539
Effective Date: March 31, 2020